View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 12:47 AM #55870
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I 'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school , but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast , I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I 'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast , with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha , how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess ' socked foot , but he falls down. Ouch!

I 'm not that much hungry , so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Force stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table , so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut , this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down , who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker , before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in -shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food , and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter , this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close -ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men , a vore and a drink scene and an in -shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile