View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 04:37 PM #334
Модератор

Модератор

Default Realtampaswingers.com- HAND JOB PUNISHMENT

Realtampaswingers.com- HAND JOB PUNISHMENT

Description:
How frustrating is it in today_s world with these young kids all attached to their phones? I don_t know about you, but it drives me crazy I had asked my son Shaggy to finish cleaning up his mess one day that he had left in the kitchen and of course, 3 hours later it still wasn_t done and that damn phone was still in his hand. So it was time for his punishment I_m not sure how you punish your kids in your family, but in mine....it was time for me to give him a Hand Job Punishment I made him drop his pants right there in the kitchen and grabbed his young, large cock and started stroking it. His balls were all swollen and full, like he hadn_t emptied them in days...and guess what? I was right His meat shaft exploded with his sperm juices all over my face and my outfit, and he even left a huge puddle on the floor. I got to thinking about it later though.....I_m not really too sure who got the punishment there, me or him? He got a happy ending and I had to go shower and change my clothes.....lol
Model:
Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : HJPunishment_RTS_Full_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 147.5 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:45

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fbc942c084f8e