View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 05:19 PM #335
Модератор

Модератор

Default Realtampaswingers.com- 3 MILF Tag-Team

Realtampaswingers.com- 3 MILF Tag-Team

Description:
Me and my horny girlfriends, Scarlet and Dee, are at it again...lol. I_m telling you, we always seems to find ourselves in the weirdest situations... This one afternoon we come home and find Dee_s stepson passed out from a long afternoon of day drinking. You know those college aged student, they drink all the time. Anyway us being the concerned Moms that we are, we were worried about him and tried to wake him up, but to no avail. The next thing you know we are all staring at his crotch...there was a huge bulge in his pants. I was shocked that I was looking down there, but honestly you couldn_t miss it. I_m not sure whose brilliant idea it was to touch it and see if he would wake up, but of course we all went along with it...and he didn_t....so the 3 of us decided to tag teamed him Well I_m not sure when the last time this boy got off, but holy moly......we forced a cum load out of him that drowned all three of our faces The next thing you know we are licking the sweet cum load off of each other_s faces and laughing while he was still passed out. He never did wake up which was probably a good thing cause I think we would have all been really embarrassed if he knew..... How did we explain the cum? I guess he had a wet dream...lol.
Model:
Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : 3MilfTagTeam_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 156.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:18

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e7c774413f093