View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 08:17 AM #179
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Ladyboy Cock Monster-

Shemax.com- Ladyboy Cock Monster-

Description:
Anita has a few surprises up her sleeve and one big one down her pants. If you are in to girls with tattoos then she is for you. She gives us a peek at a small part of her body art when she pulls up the back of her shirt. If I could speak Thai I would get her to explain what the elaborate dragon back panel is all about. She has a very bubbly personality often smiling without being asked. She came over quite late and asked to have a shower which I caught on tape. She is still quite sexy despite a having a few extra pounds which gives her a rather boyish figure. She told me she had a big cock but I did not get a sense of it while she was soft. Once on the bed she took charge of my boner which made her dink begin to swell. That thing just kept growing bigger and bigger especially. It is not only long but fat especially at the base near her large swollen balls. I really loved watching her work that meat until she came and I hope you do to.

I met Anita at Temptation bar on my first night there. I was immediately taken with her large fake lashed eyes. She looked very pretty and cute up on stage shaking her stuff even though she is not the best dancer. As with all bar girls as soon as you lock eyes they consider this an invitation to plop down next to you. She opened the conversation by proudly announcing that she had the biggest cock in the bar. As Id seen her on other sites I knew this to be true and so I congratulated her on this. We chatted a bit but it was early in the evening and I had some other girls lined up so I got her number for late. When I called Anita I had already seen 3 girls and it must have been 2 or 3 AM. She promptly came over and the difference in her appearance from earlier in the bar was striking and shows how much makeup is important to achieving femininity. I asked if she would make-up again and she promptly began to reapply her girl face. I also noticed that she has put on a few extra pounds from her appearances on other sites. She is obviously not on hormones as it is distributed in the same places it goes on regular guys. I think she looks much better and more feminine thinner. I hinted at this and she said she was getting boobs soon so maybe this will compensate somewhat. The camera loves Anita as she is much more masculine in person. I really never truly got into with her as there are a few things like facial and body hair that kind of turned me off. I will work with her again once she gets the boobs and see how this affects her overall appearance.
Model:

Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:ladyboycockmonster-pichi.zip - 9.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:ladyboycockmonster-pichi.zip - 9.0 MB