View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 08:18 AM #190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Braceface Brunette Braces For First Time Fuck-Bety Bell

Fakehub.com- Braceface Brunette Braces For First Time Fuck-Bety Bell

Description:
Betty (30 mins) As soon as I clapped eyes on the timid student Betty_I knew this girl was young and inexperienced. She was a first timer and it became strikingly obvious that she out of her depth in this casting. In her email she came across quite well_however_in person_she was so shy I had trouble coaxing any sort of response by her. I don_t think she really knew what she was letting herself in for. On the plus side_she had a great body and a lovely set of perky tits_but unfortunately didn_t know how to work them to her advantage. Her pussy was freshly shaven that. I tried to put my dick in it_ but she wasn_t having any of it_adamant that a blowjob was the maximum. I couldn_t get the girl to loosen up_she was so uptight the entire time she was in my office. Her socks were a bit of a turn off. Don_t get me wrong_I don_t mind if they_re wearing a sexy pair like Adrian did in a previous casting_but a shitty little purple ones are not sexy at all. Her lack of experience shone through when it came to sucking cock_her reaction when I told her to spit on my dick was one of disgust. It was becoming more and more clear this girl was not cut out for anything in this business. At the end of the blowjob she said she would swallow my spunk_but_the girl reacted as if she_d never had a mouthful of spunk in her life. I don_t think I_ d get her work even if I could. Betty take my advice go looking for something other than the adult industry.
Model:
Bety Bell
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Braceface Brunette Braces For First Time Fuck.mp4
File Size : 1129.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:49
Video : AVC, 5 149 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: