View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 10:50 AM #123
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Extreme Schoolgirl

Ftvgirls.com- Extreme Schoolgirl

Description:
Hey Guys, remember me??? Back again This time I keep my glasses on We_re off to a fruity start, well vegetables actually Its funny being videotaped picking out cucumbers and carrots and squashes while people wonder what I_m going to do with it hehe. Well in all my videos I_ve never done the cucumber and veggie thing so its about time The schoolgirl look is kind of my new thing, I like it even if it draws people staring at me I flashed a couple of times but I got caught enough too My idea next, lets go to the playground and experiment with some of this stuff. I still remember this place from Sindy_s shoot where I meet her, and some guy is beating off in the corner So I go on top of the slide place and use the yellow squash thing. It slips into my pussy and stays there I try pulling it out but its like locked in Then the top snaps off so I had to push it out with my pussy muscles. It worked and I played with it a little more. The pressure made me squirt up there I went back to one of my favorite places, the pink room Its funny how that name stuck to this place and thats what every1 calls it. First up A zucchini I think that_s how its spelled. Like the yellow squash it got stuck in me again But I can pull it out at least. Look how deep I pushed it in, and it makes that funky suction noise coming out of my pussy Then it was carrot time, and I did two of them in me, back end first Its different from the candles because they_re rough and crooked, so they weren_t so comfy. When one was sticking out of my pussy it looked like an orange pointy penis I got a third one in too finally Going bigger I went down on a large cucumber Maybe I shouldn_t have picked the largest one in the store hehe. I went deep on it maybe not as deep as someone like Chloe but deep enough And all this pussy play and no orgasms I needed to cum fast. The blue vibrator is my own very special one I brought with me this time because its sooo strong. It made me cum and squirt all over the bathroom counter and that warmed me up for some very hard fisting I made sure that the photographer didn_t get squirted on so I aimed the other way or he would_ve been splashed I didn_t want to stop using it because it was soo good But it gets me dizzy after a while. After a good cum session I can really fist good This time I could see my hand go in thru the mirror which was totally hot And got me exhausted. It really was time to take a nap after that
Model:
Violet
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : violet-00003516-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 40.86 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:04:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:violet-00003516-01-480p.mp4 - 40.9 MB
UbiqFile:violet-00003516-02-480p.mp4 - 42.3 MB