View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 11:38 AM #1665
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: The Covenant

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: The Covenant

Description:
Dolly is such a good girl. Every time I see her, I can_t decide if I want to protect her or take advantage of her. Usually, I give her a bit of both.

She always look shocked when I use her body, but I suspect that deep down she loves it when I kiss her lips, or squeeze her breasts, or suck on her tight sweet pussy. You dont moan as loudly as she does if youre not enjoying yourself.

Still, I know shes having a hard time adjusting to the filthy acts she is ordered to perform in the temple. They go against everything she was ever taught by her parents and church leaders.

But she has never disobeyed me, not even a little. And now that Ive had a taste of her innocent young body, I cant get enough. I want her to be mine forever.

But I know that two girls cant get married in the temple. The only way to make sure well be together is if she gets married to Brother Steele.

If she makes the Covenant with him, I will have access to her body whenever I want.

But I cant tell my husband to take Dolly as a new wife-only President Oaks has the authority to receive a revelation about plural marriage.

Ive been dropping hints for my husband, hoping that hell ask President Oaks for the girls hand, and that hell consent. I knew its a long shot, but I was desperate to make Dolly mine.

And it worked President Oaks has called my husband and me to the temple, and asked us to wait in the Seed Chamber to receive Dolly and make the Covenant with her.

Being in this room reminds me of the first time I was here, when my husband dragged me out of the narrow passage and made me to wash his feet, worship his cock with my mouth, and then ride his dick until he came all over my butt.

It was the most important day of my life.

And as I wait for Dolly to crawl through the tiny door and worship my husbands body and my own, my pussy is dripping with excitement.

I cant wait to taste her pussy while my husband watches, and then look in her eyes while he pounds that yummy little hole.

- Sister Alison Rey
Model:
Dolly
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : 145_161210_1_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1071.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:145_161210_1_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB