View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 01:26 PM #3
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Hi you! My name is Violet and I am -Violet

DDFBusty.com- Hi you! My name is Violet and I am -Violet

Description:
Hi you! My name is Violet and I am a busty blonde from the Czech Republic. Lately I have been doing rather well at getting guys back to my place and yesterday was no different. I flirted with this guy at a cafe and a couple of suggestive comments later had him panting for me back at the apartment. Men! So anyway, I wanted a good screwing and let him know: I need my pussy pumped hard and my titties sucked and squeezed. He was a good boy and got down to work straight away. I sucked him hard and he slurped me juicy. We were ready to go. So next thing he is pumping his meat right up my box. He had a good size and was hitting all the right spots, especially when I rode him cowgirl and he sucked and nibbled my nipples!

We did several positions, including some titty fucking and I was ready to cum, but he beat me to it. He pulled his cock off all over my face and tits, leaving me with a sticky mess t play with. Mmmmm.

He didn_t get away that easy though, cos I needed my orgasm too, but we can save that for next time.
Model:
Violet
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 7481v1_Violet_-_Hi+you!+My+name+is+Violet+and+I+am+.avi
File Size : 21.79 MB
Resolution : 480x270
Duration : 00:02:30
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1 174 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 32.0 kb/s (CBR), 22.05 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: