View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 03:04 PM #13416
Модератор

Модератор

Default Czechav.com- czech-streets-very-young-and-very-naive-720x576.wmv

Czechav.com- czech-streets-very-young-and-very-naive-720x576.wmv

Description:
The fidelity test project runs smoothly, but I got a little nostalgic and wanted to try something classic. Just to grab my cam and go hunting in the streets, just like in the good old times. Tomy, our founding father, really liked Petrin and always scored when he went there. So I thought I should try these venerable grounds too and went to the very places that shaped history. And Petrin really is a wonderful place, full of beautiful girls and women. But after a few tries it seemed like I_ll be going home with my balls still full. And then I chanced upon an unbelievable woman, or rather a little girl. Almost like a kitten or fledgling, she looked like a 15 year-old. Her name was Katerina, she was strikingly beautiful and it now comes to my mind that I didn_t even check if she was 18. I hope I won_t be wearing prison sweatpants because of her Katerina was really cute, but also a little slow. She even asked me if, by chance, I happen to be the guy from CzechStreets funny, isn_t it? Nevertheless, it took some convincing. Almost five hours But because she really likes money, she let me fuck her for only 10.000 Czech Crowns And all the time, she was getting calls from her boyfriend Lukas (seemingly a jealous freak), who didn_t buy the lies about her being with her mom. You_ll hear their whole insane phonetalk in the video, so go ahead, download and enjoy. This is hard reality
Model:
Czech Streets 44
Studio:
Czechav.com
Info:
File Name : czech-streets-very-young-and-very-naive-720x576.wmv
File Size : 524.5 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:23:19

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/46494c84d2406