View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 05:02 AM #961
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Boobilicious

Ftvgirls.com- Boobilicious

Description:
Whats up guys? Back again for another round, and from the photographer I heard that I was very popular with you guys. Is it true? I hope you like me just the same now or even more with these BIGGER breasts My hair is longer too. Over a year ago my shoot with FTV was my first explicit shoot (I had done nudes before, just nothing special) and so if you_re new to my update watch my previous one first. I finally got to see ALL my videos and I sort of find it funny the _oh_ faces I make when I masturbate. There_s real pleasure there guys So I know the photographer has a fondness for summer dresses, and even though it isn_t summer right now, I_ve got a white dress (and heels) that would fit the occasion. I can_t do much with it in Michigan right now, its cold &amp snowing here. My tan is from a salon of course, I wanted to have some decent color before I came out. The big topic that I had in conversation with the photographer was that between this shoot and my last one, I met a guy who is now my boyfriend, who just by chance was an FTV member, and had his favorite collection of my videos on his computer Now he claims that he didn_t know I was the same person he had on his computer, and was pleasantly surprised. So he gets to date his fantasy girl for real I was outside again, this time I got more attention from people than the last time (then again, last shoot was on a weekend, this is on a weekday, at around lunch hour, so people are out and about). I started playing with my breasts, and for the first time ever, sucked on my nipple. Never tried that until the photographer suggested it. Finally I got to masturbate back at the house with some new strange shaped toy. The waves of joy rolled down my body after I figured out how to use it... and I had one orgasm that you could call the warm-up for what_s to come
Model:
Mandy
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : mandy-00003241-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 52.87 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:05:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mandy-00003241-01-480p.mp4 - 52.9 MB
UbiqFile:mandy-00003241-02-480p.mp4 - 57.0 MB