View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 05:08 PM #59588
Модератор

Модератор

It 's the ultimate form of power : breath play. What could be more intense , more submissive , than handing over control of your most basic bodily function to me? And today I 'm really going to take control. It 's going to be challenging , a real mind fuck , but I know you can do it. After all , I 'm going to make it feel so good to struggle for me. You 'll hold your breath , depriving yourself of oxygen for longer than you thought possible. But anything is possible when I 'm seducing you , when you 're doing it because it 's what I command. Hyperventilation , then more breath holding along with plenty of edging , and then we 'll take things up a notch. Get out a scarf for me. Tie it tightly around your neck and pull. It 's time to take this breath play session to the next level. You 're desperate for oxygen , but your arousal is more pressing , especially with my teasing encouraging you along. Doesn 't it feel so good to jerk that cock when you 're gasping for breath? Especially when there 's a big , orgasmic reward waiting for you. But first , you have to make it through my intense , oxygen depriving countdown...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile