View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:54 PM #961
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Rocky Takes Sean

Corbinfisher.com- Rocky Takes Sean

Description:
I am extremely happy this pairing is happening Not only will I never get tired of seeing Rocky suck another young stud_s dick and get fucked, but it_s great having newcomer Sean being the young stud Rocky_s doing all that with here

Sean_s won over many a fan since arriving at CF, and one quick look at him makes it obvious why. He won us all over even more, though, as we got to see him in action. He_s taken to it all so well, and it_s hot as heck coming along for the ride as he discovers new sensations, experiments with his fellow CF studs, and explores all new kinds of pleasure. Making out with Rocky has to be one of those great new sensations and experiences here - while we love all the hot and hardcore raw sex we get to see these guys engage in, seeing two studs passionately make out like Rocky and Sean do is next-level hot.

Also next-level hot? Rocky wailing and begging for Sean to fuck him, and Sean eagerly obliging. I_m inclined to think Rocky desperately wanted Sean_s dick in his hole from the moment they met, and boy does he ever get it Boy does Sean ever give it, as well - he takes charge of Rocky_s hole and speeds up his thrusts at the perfect moment to get Rocky to blast out a huge load before coating Rocky_s hole with his own. After all that comes the ideal finish - these two sexy studs again making out.
Model:
Rocky, Sean
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Rocky_Takes_Sean_HD.mp4
File Size : 607.26 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:23

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Rocky Takes Sean

Download K2S VIDEO: