View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 06:06 PM #1432
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Strong young amazon!

DDFBusty.com- Strong young amazon!

Description:
As Ive written elsewhere, amigos, I have a thing for legs as well as boobs, and the combination is damn near lethal for me! I love the idea of working my way up a tall gals shapely gams to her big tits. You, too? Marie would be perfect for a scenario of this kind. Shes a strong young Amazon at 58" and 34D-24-36 (she even has a tattoo on her torso that reads, Be Strong"), and starting off we get lots of great shots of her cleavage in a leopard print bra. She shows it off by stretching back, leaning over, resting on her side...everything designed to make cleavage-peekers like me drool! When she finally shows off her naked beauties, its cause for a creamy celebration. My motto is: prolong the lust! So I donate one load between her cleavage and her strip, and then squirt my ejaculatory encore to the second half of her set which focuses on her lovely tittie-play, full of stimulating squeezing of those matchless mounds.
ut, my friends, theres a final surprise thats horny precisely because it comes out of left field. Marie blows up a huge tomato-red balloon until it bursts. Why is this sexy? I dunno, it just is! Enjoy the photos and HD video as she puffs into the balloon, only a few inches away from her mouthwatering boobs. It all ends as you guess it will, with the balloon suddenly bursting and cute naked Marie dissolving into laughter.
Model:
Marie Lambo
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4
File Size : 756.67 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:32
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 307 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:50762_marie-lambo_strong-young-amazon.zip - 33.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:8057d1_720_4000_Kamil Klein and Dominno_Horny Photoshoot.mp4 - 756.7 MB