View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 05:32 PM #2440
Модератор

Модератор

How many loads do you thing this is?
Watch me play with a huge pile of my shit! Then I squat right over it and shit and piss on the huge pile of shit!
I make my asshole wink and dig my fingers in my ass to make sure my hole is completely empty!
I marvel at the massive pile of shit! Its so huge and beautiful! I cant wait to do dirty disgusting things with it!
I sniff it and take a few bites! I love chewing my shit!
Then I pile up all the logs and hump the huge pile! I rub my horny pussy all of my shit and then sit on it covering my ass with shit!
I lean back and stuff a huge piece up my pussy! I grab more and more and keep shoving it up my hole! I grunt and moan as I push the shit out of my pussy!
I grab the shit that was once in my ass, then in my pussy, and force it back up into my ass! I get my pretty little asshole covered with shit! When Ive got a few pieces shoved up my hole I push and push and shit my shit out of my ass AGAIN!
I rub my shit all over my huge tits and talk dirty to you. I wish it was you fucking my dirty shit covered ass! I wish it was you fucking my shitty pussy!
Listen to me talking dirty for you. Watch me being a happy shit lover for you!
Enjoy!