View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 09:55 PM #228
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile