View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 03:14 PM #1945
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you for being so shy before taking your hard cock out of your pants and sucking you off, before I tell you to lean back and get ready… cuz I’m gonna smother you with my ass! Mmm, I wanna feel your nose deep inside my ass, babe… smell that stinky, sweaty ass, smell how ripe and dirty it is… the only thing you’ll be able to smell for the next two weeks is my dirty asshole. That’s right, tongue fuck my ass, let me squeeze on your tongue with my shitter…
Mmm, I think that’s enough of your tongue, now I want your cock in my ass… unf, I love the way you feel inside me, do you like how your cock feels, thrusting deep inside my hole? Fuck that ass til I can’t stand it anymore–I’m going to shit all over your cock… ugh, Feels so good! Feel my warm shit fall all over your dick… hurry, get back inside me…fill my shitty asshole with your cum… <3
Ooh, that was soo good… but we're not done yet babe, oh no. Now it's time for your treat, open your mouth and lick my shitty ass clean! Get your tongue in there and get the inside, too… hmm, that's right, you love the way my shit tastes… get me nice and clean, babe. You know you love it.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile