View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 08:48 AM #26
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Maid Cooks Breakfast and Boss Rewards Her With Sperm

Mongerinasia.com- Sexy Maid Cooks Breakfast and Boss Rewards Her With Sperm

Description:
Sexy teen Bangmaid Elisa is back for another round of cooking, cleaning, and getting sexually harassed on the job. As Ive mentioned before, its hard to find quality workers these days who can fulfil all of my requirements: sexy, slim, beautiful, and obedient. Elisa, however, checks all the right boxes which is why Ive kept her around for so long.

Elisa wasnt the best cook when she started working for me. Sure, she could sweep, mop, and dust the house, but her culinary skills were subpar. However, I instructed the little bimbo to study YouTube videos on how to cook western food and she learned surprisingly fast A womans most important skill should be sucking cock, of course, but training an eager young teen to cook a hot, delicious meal and blow her boss while he eats is a mongers true chef doeuvre

I sat at the table sipping my coffee as my beautiful baby-faced Bangmaid serviced my 9-inch cock with genuine reverence. It got to the point that I could no longer concentrate on my breakfast my cock was hungry for Elisas barely legal honey pot. So I turned the little slut around and fucked her on the table, sliding in and out of her perfectly smooth slit until I was about to explode. Normally Id shoot my load deep into her womb where it belongs, but the little whore had done such a good job cooking for me I decided to reward her with a meal of her own: a hot, warm, salty protein shake

She gulped it down happily but didnt get it all. Some of the cum accidentally dripped onto the floor. But being the well-trained Bangmaid that she is, the little whore immediately reached for some paper towels and started cleaning up the mess that she made. Shes such a good girl
Model:
Elisa
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 014_elisa02.mp4
File Size : 1351.34 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:014_elisa02.mp4 - 1.3 GB