View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 10:44 AM #29
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mongerinasia.com- Thai Hooker With Big Fake Tits Gets Nailed By Giant Dick

Mongerinasia.com- Thai Hooker With Big Fake Tits Gets Nailed By Giant Dick

Description:
Once again, guys, I find myself eating my own words. Im always harping about how much more I like natural tits compared to fake ones, but when I come across tiny little spinners at the gogo bars with big, ballooning silicone boobies, I cant contain myself. Just the juxtaposition of a set of perfectly cylindrical fake breasts on a micro-thin teenage torso gets me hard as a rock. So unnatural and so fucking sexy.

Which brings me to this weeks spied-upon slut: Aoy. I saw Aoy dancing on the pole at a very popular Walking Street gogo in Pattaya and my eyes shot to her titties like a laser beam. And besides her tits, she had a pretty face and a great round ass. I decided to call the little hooker down for a drink and get to know her a little better.

I sat Aoy down on my lap and asked her if I could fondle her sweet juicy melons. Of course sir You dont need to ask, she replied, and she smiled happily as my large hands slid up underneath her bikini top and I started tenderly squeezing her bolt-on boobies. She giggled as I squeezed them, appreciating the attention. Thats the great thing about Southeast Asia. These girls dont mind it if you treat them like pieces of meat. In fact, they love it as they know theyre bringing joy to the superior sex. Its pretty awesome.

The sexy little whore was on a full-on charm offensive and I was under her spell. I had to get this hooker out of the bar immediately and plow my cock into her fuck-holes asap. I was in such a hurry to pay the barfine, I forgot to do a pussy inspection at the bar and make sure she shaved (lesson learned). But bush or no bush, I needed to plow my cock into this female.

When we got back to my hotel room, she pulled a Jekyll and Hyde. It happens. A lot of these whores will act all lovey-dovey at the bar and then turn into total bitches once you get them home. Especially if you have a larger than normal cock. They act like theyre doing you a favor for fucking you, even though you paid to rent that pussy for the night. Regardless, I didnt care. As long as I could pound her pretty face and pussy and have a chance to play with her juicy jugs in private, I would be happy.

Her blowjob skills were uninspiring, but I made the best of it by fucking her face for as long as I could while capturing it on my spycam. I then fucked her in many different positions before finally unloading all over her fat fake funbags. Even though she was kinda stuck up and a bitch, I got the last laugh as I can watch myself pound her fresh pussy forever on my hidden cam, hehehe. Hope you guys enjoy the scene
Model:
Aoy
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 012-aoy.mp4
File Size : 889.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:10

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:012-aoy.mp4 - 889.7 MB