View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 02:43 PM #1104
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Travis Rails Zander

Corbinfisher.com- Travis Rails Zander

Description:
Quite frankly, I_m still surprised at just how well Zander_s taken to guyguy action and how much he clearly loves it. When he has a dick in his mouth or is getting fucked, you can tell there_s absolutely nowhere else he_d rather be and the entire experience is pushing every button for him. I also can_t recall the last time we_ve seen a guy so in to having his fellow CF studs blast a load in to his face and in his mouth. Zander_s a natural at all of it
He has much of that in common with Travis - once Travis got a dick in him, he was a man possessed and it was mindblowingly hot seeing just how much he liked it and how much he got off to it.
I guess these two have a lot in common Given that, we gotta see em in action together It_s clear they agreed with that also, as Zander is loving every bit of it while Travis fucks his hole. The look on Travis_ face while he does it makes me think Travis could recognize some of himself in Zander too - that insatiable hunger for getting railed, the clear bliss that overcomes him when it_s happening. He sees some of himself in and on Zander at the end of this episode also, as Zander_s face is coated in Travis_ load
Model:
Travis, Zander
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Travis_Rails_Zander_HD.mp4
File Size : 447.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:55

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Travis Rails Zander

Download K2S VIDEO: