View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 11:55 AM #14
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar

Description:
Hi All Hot damn, I was complaining last week about the heat down here and I_m going to do it again. It_s been fucking hot Sorry to all of our brothers and sisters back East, we hope you get your power back up and running soon This week was in response to an email from a guy wanting to see a wet t-shirt shoot. At 117 degrees outside, I was more than happy to take the plunge We went to a local resort down here and stayed in a suite that had a private pool.... supposedly I jumped in and we started shooting pics when all of a sudden some guy that was working on the airconditioning units comes barging through the gate. Here I am standing all posed with a wet t-shirt on, my nipples standing out as clear as headlights, my panties were soaked also and see-through. He said sorry and walked across to the opposite side door and left. Well naturally he must have went back and told some other guys because we were planning on doing a masturbation scene outside on one of the lawnchairs. I had a huge green dildo and my vibrator ready and laid down on the recliner. Hubby was standing there filming me and at that time I had the dildo in my pussy and the vibrator on my clitoris and I was really getting into it. All of a sudden I look up and there are three guys up on the roof looking down over the edge It was so embarrassing I told them to leave as this was supposed to be a private pool. They said they were sorry, they were just wondering what all the commotion was Hubby went in and called the front desk and told them to tell all of the help to stear clear, and we didn_t see anyone else after that, but how embarrassing Laying down outside with a dildo in yourself and getting walked up on We went inside after that, and I really wanted to do a nasty scene. One of my favorite things to do when I_m in the mood is to jack him off and eat his cum off of something. Seems so slutty Hope you enjoy..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : wet.mp4
File Size : 24.09 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:04:43

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: