View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 05:22 PM #6226
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and I decided to make you a show in white socks and in shoes with long heels . First video we show you my white ankle socks and favorite shoes . And after that, I suggest Olga to fill with piss and shit your white socks . Olga removes her socks and gives them to me and I bring her toes to her ass, and Olga starts to shit and piss in your socks, first one and then the second sock . Full of piss and shit your socks Olga puts them on their feet and legs now Olgas in the shit . Olga was wearing socks on my feet and put my shoes and beginning to show you her socks change color . Now it was my turn , I took off my socks and got cancer . Olga picked up my socks and held my ass , and I began to fill with shit and piss my socks . Now my socks are full of shit and urine , I wear my socks on my feet and demonstriruyut you like in my footsteps smeared the shit I put my feet into the shoes and begin to show you how my toes change color . I walk around the room in shoes and socks which are filled with shit and urine .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 955 MiB
Download From AnzFile