View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 02:20 PM #31
Модератор

Модератор

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers, I've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know, I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy, stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser, blah, boring, nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full, I'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser, below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B*** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO, really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis, and although it should be in panties 24/7, ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny, this is not even a dick anymore, its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked, it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties, I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile