View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 05:17 AM #31982
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Giant Poo in Purple TightsShit SmearJOI

- Giant Poo in Purple TightsShit SmearJOI

Description:
Do you like my tight and purple pantyhose? Wrapping around nice and tight my long legs and round ass. I feel sexy in it. It makes you horny for sure. Tease you at start and want you to jerking to me naughty boy. Always pleasure to know you play with yourself nice and slow while watch me. First I touch my pussy rub my clit and fingering it make myself squirt in tights. Nice wetness. Then pee in pantyhose too. Soaking in my yellow pee for you. Would you like to touch it or even taste my pee? I guess you want it so bad. I ask you to jerk your dick for me, without stopping, can you do it to me? I sit on knees and start to release a hard poo at beginning, Got some tears into my eyes then awesome and creamy shit filling this purple cutie. Oh fuck, how big this shit. Can you see? Push it till can the start to smearing with hand and make a huge mess. I want to smear it on pantyhose and make the bigger mess ever. Perfect creamy and spreadable shit to smear. Smells is great. You just jerk your dick until I dont say you could cum. Watch me being so naughty and dirty girl in this tights and make myself so shitty. I bet you wanna feel with your cock my warm shit on your dick, dont you? Are you ready to cum? I just smeared on ass and front on pussy the tights being sure its really soaked in poo. I give you 5 sec cum countdown before you can cum all over on my sexy and dirty ass. Tease you with my shit covered ass and the perfect place to cum on me. Cum please right now. Good. Youve done a great job with me. I love this feeling. Perfect, dirty and shitty tights Ive made for you Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180731_101606.mp4
File Size : 745.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:58
Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: