View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 08:28 AM #336
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Nothing Small About Lek-Lek

Shemax.com- Nothing Small About Lek-Lek

Description:
Lek which ironically means small in Thai makes the most of her size. She is a tall girl with a huge dick, big booty and she has recently added some giant boobs to balance things out. She is a friend of Sara`s and started out posing with her in black bra and panties that had trouble containing those grapefruit sized titties and large banana cock and balls. Her balls hang down a good four inches as does her flaccid cock. She has a nice large lower back tattoo framing the top of her ample booty and a smaller one partially ringing her jewelled belly button. I thought it would help her to see my cock and sure enough hers began to swell as she sucked me and licked my balls with her pierced tongue. She asked for the baby oil and I thought what a great idea to oil up those spectacular boobs and cock. Of course a short titty fuck was in order before she sucked me until she spewed hot juice from her trunk sized dick.

Lek was yet another surprise as she was a friend of Sara`s who just showed up at my door. Lek had been on many other sites but I think this is an exclusive for her new bigger boobs. I loved working and fooling around with Lek but I could not get totally in to it as my girlfriend was in the bathroom waiting for the shoot to end. for the shoot to end. She looked a little miffed when we were done which didn`t last too long as apparently Lek assured her that nothing much went on between us even though it may have sounded otherwise. I was starting to realize that this girlfriend was the jealous type which is somewhat understandable. Then again it doesn`t really make sense given the circumstances under which we met and what I was doing for a living.
Model:
Lek
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 5-nothingsmallaboutlek-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 263.17 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:17:43
Video : MPEG Video, 1 970 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: