View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 04:38 PM #18934
Модератор

Модератор

Default Outdoor Peeing and Pooping Big Log - - Scatshop

Outdoor Peeing and Pooping Big Log - - Scatshop

You and I are having a delightful afternoon hiking in the woods together. We are having some intimate time with each other – that is somewhat public – to try to get some exercise after eating and holding for you for 3 days. The exercise gives us the desired result: me having to take a HUGE dump in the woods.
First I have to pee really bad lol, We have been hiking for quite some time, drinking water bottles, and I haven’t peed yet. So, I arrange my camera, and take off my pants. I start off by peeing for you with my white cotton panties pulled down my thighs. I get some pee on my panties! Then, I take the underwear off completely and get into position to poop for you. It is really big and pushing against my butt hole. I have to push really hard and grunt and moan. After the first really big log comes out of me, the real struggle starts. More and more is coming out, and it is skinnier, but still really hard! It even gets lost in the leaves and brush and I think I stepped on it. I show you my big log up close and let you see the details. Of course we didn’t bring any toilet paper, so I try to wipe myself with a leaf, and I end up having to pack up with my poop all over my fingers and my butt.
Models:

File Name : Outdoor-Peeing-and-Pooping-Huge-Log.mp4
File Size : 315.09 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:07:11
Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
Download From AnzFile