View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 11:54 AM #1695
Модератор

Модератор

I'm wearing only black silky skirt and black bra. But I have a surprise under my skirt. I don't wear any pants on but I have a surprise for you. Feel so good. Well I tease you as much as I can show many times my sexy skirt. I pull up but just a bit I won't show you what is under my skirt not yet. It's not time to show up. I know well you're so excited but should wait for surprise. After a long and tiring day at work you should relax and I can help you for sure. Just relax and don't move, I know what's the best for you. Just focus on my sexy legs and short skirt. I slue around many times and you can catch some naughty upskirt view. Twirl my mini skirt over and over. So much fun. And I see on your face you're getting harder and harder. You cannot take off your eyes from me. After awhile I go close to you and show off what's the surprise under my skirt. I'm wearing my new black diamond butt plug. Fitted in. I feel sexy myself. Spinning around lots of times. I see how horny you're right now just like me. So I start to touching my pussy and then laying on my back and keep touching my kitty. You get great view to my plugged ass and wet pussy. I know how bad you wanna cum to me, I just over tease you. Fingering and rubbing myself and I'm squirting for you few times. Looks so wet isn't it? And you just came to me, what a great feeling. After a tiring day at work I know what's the best for you, as always
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile