View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 01:49 PM #6994
Модератор

Модератор

you know i have such a crush on you and you invite me over for a threesome with one of your hot friends! you tell me to strip completely naked for you. you see my little dick & start to tease me about it!! you quickly strip naked & show off your super hot body to tease me you tell me to jerk off & get my dick real big for your hot friend! you then tell me to close my eyes & to get ready for a big surprise! when i open my eyes there is a big dick in my face!! lol "awww do you have penis envy mark??* lol!!!" are you scared of this big fat dick mark?? whoa!! your rock hard mark!!! lol omg!! i think you like the cock!! "do you have a crush on this big dick mark? lol" "look at you blush for this big dick!!! omg!!! " don't be shy mark!!! jerk off while i suck a real man's cock!! you then proceed to jerk & suck the big dick as you make me jerk off & make fun of me & my little dick!! from time to time put the dick in my face!! tell me to kiss it fag boy!! tell me your gonna make me kiss & suck it in front of all your friends!! at the end of the clip if possible have the big dick cum on your face as you mock me - mimic me sucking the big dick as it cums on you!!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile