View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 07:22 PM #2638
Модератор

Модератор

Have vase will travel? I didn't travel anywhere with the vase but I sure did pee and poop in it!
Watch me Brown Sugar as I face the camera squat and pee into a vase. I managed to let some pee out and then it just stopped and I thought I was done, only to have the urge to pee again. You can watch as the pee splashes into the vase and you can hear the repeated 'ting' sounds as the pee lands inside the vase and watch as the pee lands on the bottom of the vase and starts to fill it up. It's like peeing into a toilet expect you have a clear view of the 'inside of the toilet' expect it's a vase instead.
Once I'm done peeing I started to move the vase and realized that I had to poop. So I turned around squatted and let her go! Poop fell into the pee puddle in the vase and down the sides of the vase, some even sticking to the sides and not falling into the pee!
All that excitement and there is more yet! As I walk into the room you can just see a hint of nipple, I pull my boobs out and shake them about! Then I give you a bootie shake with my pants on and then another one with my pants off. Once all the peeing and pooping is done I get on my hands and knees on the floor with my big bootie facing the camera and inspect the inside of the vase.
This is one fun video!
Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile