View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 08:06 PM #20
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to choke on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile