View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 05:28 AM #11496
Модератор

Модератор

I tell you that im going to treat you to a nice full English breakfast. Youve been working so hard lately and you deserve a treat. Watch me cook your breakfast for you in my sexy black skin-tight dress. But this isnt just an ordinary English breakfast. No, this breakfast has a special ingredient which takes a little longer to cook. As the anticipation for my surprise builds.. can you guess from my hints what this ingredient is going to be? I take my time making sure everything is cooked to perfection. I lay the table for you, all the while telling you that I hope youre hungry and that youve brought your appetite. As you sit down at your usual spot at the table, I fill up your glass with some third-quenching golden piss to help you wash down the special topping. I can tell by the look in your eyes that you know whats coming. I slowly take my dress off and let it fall to the floor. I climb on top of the table, hovering over your piping hot breakfast. I push. Out comes a deliciously creamy pile of my stinkiest load directly on top of your toast. I now want to watch you eat every last morsel of your breakfast, spit ting my sweet saliva on to your plate and into your glass to help it all go down. And I said, what about breakfast at Tillys?”
Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 812 MiB
Download From AnzFile