View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 02:20 PM #31773
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Terrible Desperation To ShitPanty Tease

- Terrible Desperation To ShitPanty Tease

Description:
I wear a nude cotton knickers on with blue bra. I really really desperation in the video. I tell you and describe how I feel myself. Seriously I felt bad from the middle of the night myself because of tummy. I had convulsions in tummy and thought poo myself but I held it until I got up and filmed. My face telling the truth how much I suffering to release it. I also tease you in my panty front and rear, rub on pussy through on it and pull on halfway to give sexy asshole and pussy view bending over. Several times felt I cant move and seriously cant hold it, so while I cannot move I cant talk as well because of pain. I tell you about I really try to hold it and desperation as long as I can so for about 13 minutes I held this huge poo from the beginning of the video then turned around and in standing a hands on knee for great ass view I release this a bit explosive and massive creamy shit on the floor. Of wow what a good feeling Show you the pile of poo and real close legs apart on standing and puckering my dirty butt hole and spread creamy pussy for you. In this video you can see lots of desperation face, lots of poo and sexy ass view. Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0790.mp4
File Size : 1317.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:09
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: