View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 10:59 PM #5682
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Description:
Take in the sunlight on set in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with Playboy Creator Carmen Vega. Im very passionate about helping people find their path, says the New York City native. I believe in the goodness of people and that everyone is trying their best at that moment with the tools that t ...hey have. A positive person, Carmen always tries to inspire others to be the same. If I could have any superpower? Mine would be to have fairy wings or be a mermaid, she laughs. I would want to meet as many people as possible and remind them how magical life can be When shes not creating content or modeling, you can usually find Carmen tending to her mental and physical. My hobbies include staying active with pilates, reading and writing poetry, and going to live concerts, she smiles. I like to think of myself as the curator of my own life, and I treat small moments like works of art. Nothing makes me happier than romanticizing how I plate a meal or taking time to put on my makeup elegantly. The more cinematic the experience, the better See more from Carmen Vega on the Playboy app and right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Carmen Vega
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Carmen_Vega_Inviting_Light_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 558 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:09:10

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Playboy.com- Carmen Vega in Inviting Light

Download K2S VIDEO: