View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 01:32 PM #16682
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit in pantyhose from our childhood - - scatshop

Shit in pantyhose from our childhood - - scatshop

We found cotton tights and tried them on , I asked Olga to record video clip in pantyhose near pantyhose we walked in childhood and still remember them . I asked Olga to lie back on the sofa and I climbed on the bed down and pulled the pantyhose and started to piss on Olga’s pantyhose , a large stream of urine emerged from my hairy pussy , I got off the couch and Olga, meanwhile, had put her hand under the pantyhose and began to masturbate caressing fingers her cunt , then Olga pulled her arm out of the tights and started shitting in pantyhose , fuck the shit out of tights began to come out in the Rouge ,Olga lowered the pantyhose and showed you his dirty ass which was all in the shit . After that, Olga and I traded places and now I lie on my back on the couch and Olga stands on the couch and pissing my pantyhose , Oh yeah I love the Golden rain like urine , I put my hand into the tights and began to caress her cunt with fingers , I do love to masturbate a bit of tinkering with my pussy I begin to shit in my pantyhose , Oh yeah this is the head of shit , shit passes through tights that clothed me , I pull the pantyhose to show you my dirty ass all in the shit , and then wear them again . In this video we piss on each other in pantyhose , shit in pantyhose posing in pantyhose full of shit . And masturbating fondle himself fingers .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile