View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 05:57 AM #5638
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Indulge in that Figure

Ftvgirls.com- Indulge in that Figure

Description:
As for my shoot here it was a blast. Not being used to masturbating in front of someone, or running naked through a trail or at a pink hotel if you know what I mean I had some major delays due to Hurricane Sandy causing trouble in transit and one of my bags went missing (temporarily) so I didn_t have as many clothes to wear or have the time we wanted to spend. I really wanted to see more of this beautiful place and at least I got to hike one of the mountains (took two hours) with the photographer and tried some of the really nice restaurants there. I_m not a very girly girl and I_m usually barefoot most of the time so I sometimes don_t know how to be sexy with the dresses or the heels I wear. Not saying that I can_t be a woman but when it comes to posing on video like this I need some coaching. I masturbated twice over the two days and I never need vibrators or anything. I just use my fingers and I usually have the best orgasms that way. And I get wet inside. Masturbating in the pink hotel was very different though. I trusted the photographer that we wouldn_t get into trouble. Still though I masturbated faster than normal because I didn_t want to linger there with my legs spread out Speaking of getting spread out that purple toy was big or maybe just the fact that its so hard it doesn_t give way and the ridges on it push against the walls of my vagina. The vibrations make it tolerable, and in some positions it felt good. Still though I wouldn_t want that to be some guys_ penis I like the softer, gentler kind. Oh, and I didn_t have any running shoes so we went and bought those sneakers just to do the running videos. Even at the gym I wear the vibram shoes. Thanks for everything and if I come back I promise to do a lot more
Model:
Randi
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : randi-00005569-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 594.73 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:randi-00005569-01-1080p.mp4 - 594.7 MB
UbiqFile:randi-00005569-02-1080p.mp4 - 555.1 MB