View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 03:06 PM #10984
Модератор

Модератор

You love my feet don’t you? Finally I’ve found out what’s your weakness and my feet means the world to you. Am I right? This time I wear my purple pantyhose on. Today you can worship my feet as long as you wish. I lift up pantyhose feet several times to get view of them and also pee on soles soak tights in warm and yellow piss. Then I taste a bit and definitely pee soaked my toes. Let’s continue worship and love my feet. I remove a bit my tights and show off you my asshole and puckering can you hear sort of wet noises. I Queefing as well. Are you ready to get dirtier view of me and my little asshole. I don’t take off the pantyhose entirely just off my ass. Take my dildo and let’s playing around with while you can focus on feet as much as you can. I talk dirty and sexy to enhance the mood. I lay on back and while keep stretching my shitty butt hole feet up in the air and get to suffering a bit to shit. You just admire and focus on purple pantyhose feet. I ask you about leave the hoses on my ass and shitting into or remove and leave it free to see my butt hole? Make the decision right now. Ok I decided and remove to see me pooping nice and clearly