View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 06:59 AM #49418
Модератор

Модератор

Part I :

What a special day for all my fans , followers , devout worshippers , foot slaves , ass addicts , beta losers , et al! I 've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time , I am revealing my beautiful face.
That 's right. The face of God , revealed.

In this clip , I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal , obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling , pretty little feet. As he kneels before me , prostrating himself , I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave!

I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world , which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles!

He 's smothered beneath my feet , right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity , completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe …

Part II :

All this man is is my devoted foot -wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower , my worshipper , my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes , that 's rather like you , too!

In this clip , I continue wiping my hot , sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I 'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess ” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me , kissing and licking my feet.

Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap , smack , kick , and stomp of my feet , he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact , I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible , so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean between my toes and take one deep inhale after another.

Once a slave , always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile