View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 10:57 AM #258
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliationpov.com- Hot Cheerleader Manipulates An A From Her Teacher

Humiliationpov.com- Hot Cheerleader Manipulates An A From Her Teacher

Description:
Princess Allison
Um we have this really big cheer competition coming up and its for state, but I have a D in your class and I need to have at least a C in order to go, so I was hoping we could work something out. Im sure we can, I know how you look at me and I really need this, so what if I give you a blow job? Dont worry, I wont tell anyone, I really need this grade. Oh you will? Great Oh god, thank you Well go on, take it out, I know you want to.
Oh My God Really? Thats it? That itty bitty thing? Is it hard yet? Yes? OMG LOL Wow Um I hate to do this but I wont put that little dick in my mouth. Yea um not gonna happen. But I know you think Im hot so Ill let you jerkoff to me for an A. Yes, I knew youd like that, probably even more. Go on, jerk it. How lucky you are to get to jerk it to a hot young girl. Ill bet your wife isnt this hot? Ill bet you dont even fuck her anymore.
I know you stare at me and my friends in class. You drool over our hot young bodies. Its kinda gross. You dirty perv. Look how hot I look in this outfit. My long legs, my tight tummy, my cute little ass peeking out. I know this drives you wild. Keep jerking it teacher. Jerk that little dick. You probably do it all the time to me anyway. Ill even let you look up my skirt while you jerk off. I want that A.
I still cant believe how small it is. You know we girls talk in the locker room. Im sure well all be laughing at you. Ill bet youve never truly satisfied a woman with that thing. Even the boys my age are Much bigger than you. My boyfriend is huge compared to you. Its so sad really. And now I have you on your knees jerking off to me. Look how stupid you are for me.
Go on teacher, cum for me. Cum and give me an A. LOL Ive got you in the palm of my hand now. But now you can come watch me cheer from the sidelines. Arent you lucky?
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : allisonsph-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 258.18 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:allisonsph-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:allisonsph-wmvhd.wmv