View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 05:34 AM #57457
Модератор

Модератор

**custom clip ** You are My Professor and I 've decided to stop by your office hours to let you know I 've finally figured out what I 'm going to write My research paper on. It 's going to be all about addiction. It 's just such a fascinating subject to Me. I mean people are addicted to all sorts of things! It 's crazy! You 're not addicted to anything , are you professor? You certainly don 't strike Me as someone who would have an addictive personality.. or do you? Hehehe , I 've heard some people are addicted to school girl outfits , like the one I 'm wearing right now. Or even bikinis and would you look at that , I 'm wearing one underneath! I 'm just so intrigued by all this addiction talk , I wonder if I can make you addicted to stroking to Me. Actually , I 'm pretty positive I can. In fact , I 'm going to prove it to you , Professor. It 's okay to take your cock out and stroke to Me. I really don 't blame you. Go ahead , stroke for Me , Professor. But be careful , I 've heard I 'm VERY addictive. **Use code "VacationPay " for a $5 markup!**
**Use code "ThanksForMe " for $15 markup!**
**Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch " for 69 % markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet " for 400 % markup!**
**Use code &quot ;loserspay &quot ; for 100 % markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT " to add $9.99 markup **
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 14 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile