View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 08:52 PM #2415
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
****CUSTOM***
I ask you for a back massage, but you act as though you really don't want to give me one.
Looks like I need to remind you that I'm much stronger than you and I've beaten your ass countless times and could probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied.,,,so with that being said I take it that you will agree to rub my back and massage my strong muscles.
I pull off my shirt, and turn around for you to start rubbing and of course you know me ...I have to make sure to show off and tease you with how powerful my back is.
You are making me mad..I am not at all happy with the job you are doing, I'm getting angry.
You leave me no choice but to grab you by the throat and make you pay for doing a shitty job.
Let me start by smothering you with my boobs.
Making you watch as I keep flexing and showing off my muscles while you're gasping for air.
You think that's bad just wait because I am about to start to smothering you with my ass.
I know you want to feel how strong my legs are don't you?
Good, let me wrap my thighs around your head and have you feel them as I squeeze you while I stare you in the eyes watching you squirm.
I can't help but laugh....I'm really enjoying myselfm watching you in pain.My ankles are pretty strong to ya know,,,feel as i wrap them around your neck and begin squeezing.
Hummmm how should I finish you off???...I think by smothering you with my bare feet until you black out.
** Muscle Fetish / Muscular Women / Muscular Worship / Flexing / Biceps / Smother / Ass Fetish / Big Tits / Back Fetish / Beatdowns
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile