View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 08:32 AM #556
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Ultra Mndfck - Goddess Eliza - iwantclips

Aroma Ultra Mndfck - Goddess Eliza - iwantclips

I'm going to fuck you hard today - psychically, that is. One of my favorite methods of fucking your mind is through the use of Aroma. My sensual voice guides you into a slight, dreamy state, where you feel completely free and relaxed. All you have to do is focus on me and my voice as I instruct you through a whirlwind of pleasure. Take your bottle of Aroma and inhale deeply. Take in my scent. Do it again and again. Feel my effects creating a storm inside of you. Head starting to spin? Feeling a burning of arousal? I know your cock is getting hard for me. You cant tell if its a result of the Aroma or the incredible body I'm teasing you with. Pick up your cock and stroke for me. Up and down, up and down as I instruct you through a hazy, aroused stupor. With each stroke you become more and more aroused, and closer to release. But not so fast...you need another dose of me. Take up that bottle of Aroma and sniff sniff sniff. Inhale this Intox-Fantasy scent deeply. Allow your mind to be flooded with sensation. Again and again you stroke, inhaling those Aroma, fucking your mind, listening to my seductive voice, aching to cum, close to release, you want it so bad. The only way to figure out what happens next is to buy the clip and take the ride. Grab your bottle of Aroma and let the fun begin.
Models: Goddess Eliza

Duration: 18 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile