View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 03:38 PM #58986
Модератор

Модератор

I get hundreds of potential submissives who desire to serve me , though Stealing my interest isn 't a simple task. One must display manners , intelligence ; strive to stand out amongst the rest. This lucky bitch in particular worked weeks , months for this moment ; the moment where he would earn the privilege of not only being in my presence but taking my cock. A little virgin , never having taken a girthy long dildo in that tight ass ; only ever playing with small toys. I demand his cock be locked away behind bars as I encase him in a sensory deprivation hood to send him in a trance. I want to turn him into a mindless cock whore from the inside out. I enjoy squeezing and pulling at his full balls , slapping my big dick against his barred inferior one. I sink my cock into him and cries fill the air , which only progress and I work my hips deeper into him. I grab at the sensory deprivation hood , pulling at the strings which tighten the hood around his head restricting him more and coercing my cock balls deep into this gimp ; popping his cherry. His anal virginity is mine for the taking.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile