View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 05:02 AM #2325
Модератор

Модератор

You summoned Me, seeking your heart's desire. I can give it to you, pet. I can give you pleasure & ecstasy beyond your heart's wildest fantasies. All you have to do is pay the price. All you have to do is give Me your soul. You can feel the temptation tugging at your mind, urging you to surrender. My beauty is wicked and breath-taking and impossible to resist. One look into My eyes and you are lost. You can feel My dark magic begin to spin around you, consuming every waking thought. Now, your fate is sealed. Now, you belong to Me. You shall serve Me through the endless eons. You are Mine for eternity. Remember: You MUST Listen with headphones to experience full audio effects. Video includes: Binaural beats. Isochronic tones. Alpha/Beta/Theta/Delta frequencies. ASMR. Audio layers. Subliminal Messages. Triggers. NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming. Visual effects.*Are you a loser for Me? Then use these IWC markup codes today! 20%: paymoreforpaige 50%: sacrificeforpaige 100%: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 19 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile