View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 09:37 PM #55650
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just moved into the neighborhood. I am the hot welcome lady that seduces all the married men! I show up at your front door dressed in a hot red bandage dress with lots of cleavage! I introduce myself as the welcome lady and ask if your wife is home....You tell me she 's at work and that you work from home! I have a bottle of Drink in my hand and you invite me in...I am impressed with your house and ask for a tour of your house....starting with the bedroom....I comment that I see you washing your car and how much I love your body and the fact you keep in good shape.....your cock is raging inside your jeans....you can 't resist a hot , beautiful woman especially because your wife isn 't the best in bed and you need strange pussy.....I ask you for a tour and we begin in your bedroom....in the same bed you and your wife **** in....I tell you that all the men in the neighborhood are addicted to my pussy....and I even have a schedule worked out...odd number houses get my pussy and mouth on Tuesday , Thursday , and Sunday and even number houses get Monday , Wednesday and Friday....I strip out of my sexy dress and begin seducing you , sucking your swollen cock and telling you I want drain your married cock right on to my facial and leave the scent of my pussy all over that married cock!!! ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile