View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 09:49 PM #3618
Модератор

Модератор

I wear only a panty on in this video. This is my second poo on this day what is very rarely. But I felt before bedtime I really have to poo again and I was desperation a bit because wanted to hold it till morning but I couldnt. I tease you at starting, showing my legs, feet, butt and my poo stained panty because it has just a little piece of poo on it already. I smell it because I was wearing all day this pants and got pretty nice smell. I tell you take a sniff as I do and enjoy this smell what I feel. Then turning back to the camera and you can see my dirty asshole, some shit around it. Then put my panty on the floor and backwards to cam start pooping a lot. Nice, big and long turd ? During poop peeing too. Then show you my poop filled panty and sniffing many times , encourage you to sniff over and over. What an amazing smell has.I know you like it so much. Cannot stop sniffing it. Showing many times close up to cam my destroyed panty, how much poo filled it. Then sniffing again and again. Amazing isnt it? At the end I just show one more time my dirty asshole you can take a pleasure. Sexy poop panty video, with lots of poo and sniffing Enjoy it!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile