View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 01:01 PM #1031
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckold Son Suck My Lover's Cock - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Cuckold Son Suck My Lover's Cock - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

"Wakey, Wakey sweetie! It's time to get up and do something special for your mommy!". I wake you up and command you to do something very important for me. I've been training you to be an obedient cuckold son for awhile now. I made sure you learnt your cuckolding duties in the house and always do what I demand, especially when it comes to my multiple alpha lovers. I am running late for work so you have to go in my bedroom where my boyfriend is resting under covers and give him a nice morning blowjob. I won't take "no" for an answer. I lift up his blanket and tell you to climb under and start blowing.
You will do anything I say, you love me, obey me, I am your everything. You climbed under the blanket without waking my lover up and start blowing him. He is staying still while he is enjoying your mouth by putting his big hand on your head and fucking your throat as you gag and get your "snack". I was watching the whole thing while you were doing it. I come back wrapped in towel asking you if you did what she told you. I command you to spit a huge creamy load in my hand She loves seeing all that jizz and tells you how proud she is of you. Then You are going to slurp it all up like a good cucky that you are. You put your mouth on my hand and slurp it all up. Good boy, what a yummy breakfast isn't it?!
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile