View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 04:09 AM #15
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Mika Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks. You spend all of your time thinking about cocks, whether it's yours or another man's. I'd say that's pretty gay. So you might as well admit it, you are gay. I mean why else would you even be watching this clip? There are so many other options out there but you keep coming back to these coerced bi clips. You can't keep telling yourself that you're just curious or that it's just a fantasy that you jerk off to. Look how hard you are. And let me tell you, straight guys do not get hard watching huge cocks on their screen. So you see this isn't just a fantasy, this is your reality. You are a faggot. I know you're jerking off right now to these huge cocks. You wish so badly that you were sucking on them. But just like women don't want you anywhere near them, these alpha men wouldn't want you any where near their cocks. LOL! That's why you're alone jerking off to them on your computer screen. Now stroke to their superiority as compared to you. And you can stroke to me too if you want because I'm superior to you too, aren't I? You really are a faggot, a faggot that no one wants. But don't stop, keep worshiping these cocks. They're so big that you can't take your eyes off of them. You can't stop jerking to them, can you faggot? I'm going to make you cum to them, just to prove to you that you really are gay. Straight men don't cum to cocks, only little faggots like you do. This isn't a fantasy, you really are gay.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile