View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 05:53 AM #180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stuck 4K - New January 2021 Updates

Stuck 4K - New January 2021 Updates

Description:
Casey - Be careful with the couch or you'll get stuck!
Leanne Lace - Don't light the fireplace or you'll get stuck!
Canela Skin - Be careful with the stairs or you'll get stuck!
Rebecca Volpetti - Don't rummage through the fridge or you'll get stuck!
Sharon White - Be careful with gym equipment or you'll get stuck!

Casey loved keeping her hands busy, but this time around she had nothing to fiddle with aside from her ring. She was spinning it on her finger and then throwing it up and down. Suddenly, she failed to catch that pesky piece of jewelry and it kind of fell behind the couch cushions. Casey was quick to ram her arm down the small opening, trying to grab the ring, but it was all in vain. She wanted to look underneath the couch, but was still unable to free the arm. She had to cry for help in hopes of someone answering the call. A beefy dude entered the room. He glanced at the helpless, readily accessible pussy and decided that he's gonna fuck it good before providing any assistance.

It was a quiet evening - Leenne Lace was sitting in front of a lit fireplace, re-reading one of her favorite novels. What could possibly go wrong on such a happy night? The fireplace went out, that's what. Leenne had to put aside the book before trying to reignite the fire. She jammed her arm into the narrow opening to check if the air vents were closed. and was unable to pull it out. The arm was stuck hopelessly and Leenne found herself in a bit of a pickle. She really had no idea what to do! - Someone, please, help me! - She shouted in hopes of being heard by one of the family members. Some time passes and her husband walks into the room. He was surprised to find Leenne in such a helpless position, so that got him all giggly. - Babe, I was waiting for you in bed! Tell you what, I'll help you out, but you have to blow me first! - He said with a smirk before pulling out his cock...

Canela Skin lives in a tiny, cozy studio apartment. She's obsessed with keeping her place spotless, so on that day she was happily wrapping her regularly scheduled cleaning session. There was only one thing left to do - dust off the stairs! She squeezed her head between the railings only to find it stuck. All of the attempts to free herself were in vain, so she decided to call up an acquaintance. - Alright. I'm on my way now. - He responded. In no more than 10 minutes, he showed up at Canela's place. He was shocked to find his friend in such a helpless position. Carefully hugging the unlucky beauty from behind, he tried to free her head from the trap. His crotch was pressed firmly against her shapely booty and, without even noticing, his dick got real stiff. Canela begged him, "Don't stop." Instead of helping her out, the guy decided to unbutton his pants and pull down her panties to expose that stuck slit!

It was pitch-black outside, but Rebecca Volpetti couldn't sleep. She was fixated on the delicious ice-cream that was waiting for her in the fridge. She quietly jumped from her bed and tiptoed her way to the kitchen. We see her opening the fridge to reach for the coveted tub. when suddenly her hand gets stuck in a narrow opening between other groceries. Yeah, Rebecca herself can't believe it either - she repeatedly tries to release herself, but fails every time! Her hand is stuck big time, so she finds herself half-naked and completely helpless, screaming in the middle of the kitchen: - Hey, could somebody please help me? Her husband rushed to her aide, but after seeing a booty THAT firm and succulent, he realized that he can't rescue her just yet. He needs to fuck her first!

Sharon White was in great shape because she followed a strict fitness regime. She worked out tirelessly at the local gym and, sometimes, found herself all alone after losing track of time! That's exactly what happened on that day. Sharon White already finished her last rep when she realized that she couldn't move her leg. That pesky piece of gym equipment clasped her leg in a viselike grip, unwilling to let such a hottie escape. She was exhausted so all the escape attempts were in vain. - Hey, somebody help me please! - she shouted into the dark. A fitness instructor emerged to answer her call. He sized up the woman before leaning in and trying to set her free, but his lips unexpectedly landed square on her crotch. Her musky aroma sent him into the state of sexual frenzy - he NEEDED to bang that helpless hole!

Cast: Canela Skin, Leanne Lace, Rebecca Volpetti, Sharon White

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/afc3ab8d6a7e2