View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 02:30 AM #2528
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Swapped patient gives new doctor healthy dose of blowjobs and fucking-Laura Divis

Fakehub.com- Swapped patient gives new doctor healthy dose of blowjobs and fucking-Laura Divis

Description:
End of the day_time to go home_or so I thought. One of my colleagues comes in and asks me if I_ll take care of his patient_as he has to go out to an emergency. Naturally I agreed. Though the patient was initially none too happy about being dumped in my lap. Never mind_I just got on with treating her. She was complaining about a weeping eye_but also kept mentioning an arrangement she had with my colleague. I took a look at her eye and thought it must be an allergy of some sort_no big deal. Then the patient brought up the deal again_saying that she now wanted to swap doctors_and have me as part of the arrangement. When I asked about the arrangement she came straight out and said it was a sexual arrangement. I didn_t know what to say? I called my colleague and asked him what to do... He said_take good care of her. So that_s what I did_and before I knew it she had stripped naked and was pulling at my clothes_begging me to fuck her. Within seconds her mouth was around my shaft_sucking long_hard and deep. Then I took my cock inside her and wildly fucked her all over the appointment room. What a patient. I_ll definitely be looking forward to our next scheduled appointment.
Model:
Laura Divis
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Swapped patient gives new doctor healthy dose of blowjobs and fucking.mp4
File Size : 1670.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:36:50
Video : AVC, 6 191 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Swapped patient gives new doctor healthy dose of blowjobs and fucking.mp4 - 1.6 GB