View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 03:11 PM #308
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- So Sexual

Ftvgirls.com- So Sexual

Description:
I was lounging around on my new favorite couch talking to my sister about my shoot and the camera guy is still taping Even when I_m drinking. But I told him that after I took my nap, I_m horny enough again to play with my pussy and probably come one more time (that makes it three times in this long day of shooting). I got to do it back where I started and ended up going for lunch instead. I did it completely my way this time, no instructions on how I should masturbate or what position I should be in. That_s good. So you see I like to start with some nipple pinching and slowly go down my pants and rub it. I have the same cream stuff I used before, and its great stuff for moisturizing a horny pussy. Just get your imagination rolling that its your hands going through my pussy lips, caressing them and dipping fingers in my very tight pussy. I came hard, I think harder than the other two times I masturbated. Well guys, I had fun, and I would be into coming back again, if you like hot tight dark skinned mamas like me. I_m as sexual as you can get them, and if you_re not too big down there, I_m all for sex three times a day, 7 days a week. And the best part is, I enjoy fucking more than getting oral sex, so you don_t even have to work for it
Model:
Tyra
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : tyra-day-2-00005725-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 39.45 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:04:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:tyra-day-2-00005725-01-480p.mp4 - 39.4 MB
UbiqFile:tyra-day-2-00005725-02-480p.mp4 - 63.1 MB