View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 02:29 PM #7835
Модератор

Модератор

My friend Olga decided to play a little , we first took the rubber cock and took turns pleasuring him with their mouths and hands to themselves a little bit exciting , then I suggested to Olga to fondle each other anus , and filling each other mouth with shit , Olga agreed . Olga got up and I took off her white panties and then Olga got cancer on her knees and I began to caress her anus tongue , I feel like Olga is excited and I want to give my girlfriend pleasure , I continue to lick her ass, and then Olga starts to shit in my mouth , I do not ostanvlivayus and caress her dirty ass from shit Oh yeah its just super, Olga filled my mouth with shit , and I put on her dirty ass white panties now Im getting cancer on my knees and Olga caresses my ass with her tongue . About how I like when I caress the ass I love when I fuck in the ass its just gorgeous, after long caresses , my girlfriend opened her mouth and I fill the mouth of his girlfriend by shit , Olga did not stop and continued to fondle my dirty shit ass . At the end of the video my girlfriend Olga and I are kissing , we are all in shit our white panties are also in shit and it was just great , we are two dirty lesbians who like to yell at each other playing with shit and doing the most extreme videos for you our favorite and dear fans . With love to you your Yana, Olga, Alice, and Carolina .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile